Do you require finance for a Care Home or Nursing Home?
With the UK’s population rapidly growing – and ageing – the private care home sector is a growth industry and set to enjoy even greater expansion in the near future. Along with these demographic changes, there has been a greater desire for high-quality private care home provision, where individuals who can no longer remain in their homes – or who don’t wish to – can move into expertly managed and welcoming private care homes, where their domestic, social and health needs can be met more effectively.
Private care homes are found all over the UK and the most successful ones are expanding, with many owners being responsible for more than one home particularly those who are investing or developing via a franchised model.
However, access to care home finance does continue to be a barrier for some would-be entrepreneurs, as the major banks have largely shut up shop for new business facilities and are very reluctant to extend new finance in the tight market.
There Is an Alternative However, we are very much open for business and looking to lend. We are one of the UK’s biggest providers of specialist care home finance and our smaller and more agile nature means that we are perfectly placed to understand our business customers’ needs. We can provide the financial lending products that they need to expand, grow and develop their business proposition.
Whether you are planning to re-furbish an existing care home and take it over, to buy a new unit for development or to extend one of your existing care homes, speak to us about the finance you need.
We offer a range of highly attractive finance features.
- An incredible 95% acceptance rate on new funding to business customers.
- A range of flexible repayment options, including staged, fixed and variable repayments, according to your business income cycle.
- Lending of up to 100% for those who wish to keep their working capital available. We are also heavily involved in the refinance of assets for those who wish to find more competitive deals on their business assets, leasing and part finance.
- We are speedy and customer-centric, making lend decisions in just three hours.
- What’s more, we never place charges on land or property and your payments could be 100% tax-deductible.
Renewable Energy: Speak to our expert advisers too about our renewable energy finance. Care homes can save money on their bills and even earn a second income when they invest in the latest renewable technologies and we can help to finance them.